Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I'm on a baby kick...

For those of you that know me well, you know that I LOVE me some babies!!!! The are such precious bundles of blessings from our Lord. I could be easily persuaded to come and take shifts for most new parents. (There are a few obsessives that just might not make it with me...lol.) Anyway, I thought that for my blog today, I'd share some of our baby stuff-aside from Baby A since we just blogged some of hers. My babies here are the way I get my "fix"!

I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to hear any new suggestions or ideas for interesting/cool pictures or products any of you may want to suggest. You'll have to become a follower to do so on here, but I would appreciate it because all of those links help us get the word out. Also, you can "like" my FB page and do so there. THANKS...It's always nice to have help.  See ya tomorrow!










No comments:

Post a Comment