Friday, April 1, 2011

Traveling the South: My Savannah

I had this idea to blog a photo every single day, but now that I think of it I just laugh! I cannot keep up what I have going on as it is; however, I do take so many pictures and enjoy the world around me every day. As those of you who know me realize, I LOVE to travel. So does my Savannah. We made a deal to spend our summers visiting place we love and finding new places to enjoy. Some of this we have done through mission trips and some just because. As a matter of fact, this year we'll be re-visiting New Orleans but by train. We'll also be seeing Graceland (Savannah loves the KING!). So I thought what better way to get ready for summer than to share some of our favorites from the last couple of years. Of course, I will always have to include my Savannah (the city). Some of these are just for sight seeing, and some of them have been turned into a canvas painting, and some of them are prints to hang.  Hope you enjoy!


One of my favorite candle/cathedral shots

Berea, Kentucky...our first build mission trip

We always make the cathedrals, one old mansion, one restaurant that the locals know best, and of course the "must sees"

Hands down...THE BEST FOOD IN LOUISVILLE, KY...Lynn's Paradise Cafe. It's like one gigantic thrift store inside but amazing dishes!!!

Churchill Downs




Down by the river....

Fourth Street Live...lots of cool places to shop and eat

Louisville Slugger...have been back since then and LOVED it

Conrad Conwell House







Abe Lincoln's boyhood home

The rolling hills in Ky

Keeneland...Lexington, KY

White Hall

The church we were building

No comments:

Post a Comment