Sunday, April 10, 2011

An Introduction

Not that he is really "new" to Colors in Black and White Photography, but he's never really been formally introduced...
Rodney began helping me with many of my photo shoots beginning last summer. We make a pretty good team, and each of us brings something a little different to the table. I felt it was a good time to let you know a little bit about him and start showing you some of his work. He does an amazing job. I told him to give me a description and a few words. They are below, but I have a few of my personal favorites from him that I'll share another time.

From Rodney... As a "jack-of-all-trades, master-of-none kind of guy", I like to try my hand at all sorts of things. I knew I liked photography, but in the last year I have learned to love the fact that I can take what God has put on this earth and capture its beauty...whether it's taking the first smile of a newborn, capturing life moments, or creating stellar night images. I'm excited to add this to my list of "things I can do"!

An unusual looking crane in Gulf Shores, AL


from the Pier at Compass Point


Chattanooga, TN

No comments:

Post a Comment